Tuesday 26 March 2013

First blog eeeeek

Hi there, 
I guess the best way to start is introductions!

My name's Kahli, i'm just an average 22 year old girl wanting to share some of my daily life and experience with you all! I'm a hairdresser from Australia, I love to read and am forever gathering info to tuck away. I always wanted to be a hairdresser, it just seemed like the right path for me... and it was! I love it, I also love makeup and would one day like to go back and do beauty/makeup to add to my trade. I am currently trying to turn my life around with a healthy diet and exercise, i've been at it around 6 months and am currently 14kg down and feeling better with every passing day! My partner and I have been together 4 years and have recently started buying our first home. 
We have 2 dogs Meggy and Rex, 2 cats Bella and Slimjim (I know, I know what sort of name is Slimjim? It was my partners pick and he's not gonna get much say when we have kids i assure you). We also have 3 turbo chooks (native hens) who are in our back yard most days and a whole lot of wildlife like Possoms and Wallabys who come to steal fruit from our fruit trees. I've always wanted a teacup pig and one day i'll finally win and get one but at the moment Meggy's still settling in and she doesn't quite know what to do with the cats so I think we'll have to wait. 
All our animals are special to us, my partner has had Rex for years and he's getting old. He's a Border Collie x Kelpie and he's about 14, he's a little deaf but he's going pretty strong for an old fella. Bella was the next addition and he got her just before we met so she was only a kitten. At first we weren't to sure of each other but now I couldn't see life without her. Slimjim was one of her kittens that we kept and he's a bit of a nutter!! And then there's Meg, she came to us from the dogs home. We don't know too much about her other then she is a German Shep x (we believe she has healer). She's a beautiful big oaf with the sookiest face you'll ever see. Meg's been with us around 6 months now and she made herslef at home from the day she got here. 

Well I guess that's a nice start so I think i'll leave that for now and maybe start tomorrow with a Book review :) 

xoxo Kahli 

No comments:

Post a Comment